How to submit an idea
Each investment starts with an idea – and if you're a processor or service provider we’d love for you to share yours by talking to our R&D managers.
Step 1 – initial idea
- AMPC is happy to accept ideas from anyone at any point in time
- We assess all ideas against a set of criteria
- Any ideas that pass the initial screening process will proceed to a formal proposal submission process
Step 2 – formal proposal
- All investments will require a Full Research Proposal (FRP) to be submitted
- Depending on the nature of the proposal we may undertake a request for proposals process – research providers and levy payers are welcome to submit FRPs
- All proposals submitted will be subject to a detailed assessment process building on the criteria from step 1
- Responses will be assessed and the best service provider will be chosen
- Contracts will then be issued and the work will begin
Participation in investments
We promote strong processor participation in our R&D activities and expressions of interest will be distributed to industry members.