Audit and Risk Committee
The Board of Directors appoints the Audit and Risk Committee, which consists of four Directors. The current members of the Committee are:
- Peter Noble (Chairman)
- Brian Carey
- Brian James
- Ray Johnson
The Audit & Risk Committee meet on at least three occasions in the course of each year.
The Audit and Risk Committee oversight responsibilities include:
- The preparation and integrity of AMPC’s financial accounts and statements;
- The internal controls, policies and procedures that AMPC uses to identify and manage business risks;
- The qualifications, independence, engagement, fees and performance of AMPC’s external auditor;
- The external auditor’s annual audit of AMPC’s financial statements;
- The resources, performance and scope of AMPC’s internal audit function;
- AMPC’s compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and compliance policies; and
- Reviewing and recommending the annual budget to the Board.
The Audit & Risk Committee invites the Chief Executive Officer and Financial & Accounting Manager and may request the external and internal auditors or the Company’s legal representatives to attend meetings for the purposes of considering pertinent matters that may arise.